We Love Old Buildings!
Horell Realty and Property Management’s team is committed to the economic revitalization of our community.
Our goal is to improve and revitalize distressed properties to provide safe reliable housing that will improve the lives of our customers and transform neighborhoods for the better.
“We’re committed to the economic revitalization
of our community.”
Why Altoona is a
Great Place to Live
Altoona has many forms of entertainment for all generations. It is a beautiful place to live while experiencing life to its full potential. Here are some interesting things to do in Altoona.
- Dine at many of Altoona’s hometown favorite restaurants
- Enjoy a Curve baseball game at People’s Natural Gas Field
- Visit the Historic Railroaders Museum and Horseshoe Curve
- Enjoy a show or event at the Historic Mishler Theatre or Jaffa Shrine
- Soak in the areas raw natural beauty when hiking, mountain biking, riding or simply taking a drive